(Source: elvenferretots, via dreamerknight)
(Source: adoradordepelos, via gaywoodlandcreatures)
Dalt and I after making our “love is art” painting ;)
(Source: cchanandlerbong, via le-lumineux)
My boyfriend & I <3
Mind Motivation: Love Being Single -
Most people think that in order to be happy, you got to be in a relationship. You can be happy being single.
- Don’t think that being single is bad. You have a lot of time on your hands. And no broken heart when you break up.
- Do what you want. Without a girlfriend or a boyfriend, you can do whatever you want. Make art, play video games, start a club, anything!
- Ignore the naysayers out there. You can be happy even when you’re single.
- Get in touch with your friends. Sometimes those in a relationship spend more time with they’re partner than they’re friends. That won’t happen to you.
- Watch the world go by. You can be lazy. You don’t have your partner dragging you places. Kick back and relax.
- Don’t be fixated on not being in a relationship. You can’t be happy if you feel bad about being single.
(Source: staypozitive, via le-lumineux)